I just love this linky party that Doodle Bugs Teaching hosts every week. It's such a great way for everyone to share their craziness from the week :)
Some weeks I feel like I am scrapping by to think of five worthy things to share. This week...I feel like I could share 10 things. Not only was this a BUSY week, but I also found out I'm getting a new student. All kinds of planning for a new student is going to need to happen this weekend...
Here's my week:
1. I have been loving me some Tech Tips from Jessica at "Ideas By Jivey" this week. She has got some AWESOME ideas to help us bloggers. She also had to learn me on securing a PDF file. Learn how to do this if you are using clipart and licensed material! I also learned how to use Picasa Previews to display my pages for new TpT products. Taking screen shots is a pain! Thanks for taking the time to help us out Jessica!
2. Gotta love my Mom and Dad for helping me make this reader's theatre for my classroom. My Dad built the theatre and my Mom made the cute curtains. I had the stage done and painted for a few months and just got the curtain on this week. The curtain matches the seat covers that I made a few weeks ago. Can't wait to let the kiddos start using it!
3. We had different dress up days this week at school for Dr. Seuss's birthday. Yesterday, the kids got to dress as their favorite Dr. Seuss character or their favorite character. This little friend in my class dressed like Pete and it was SO cute. I had to share her outfit.
4. I got my easel!!! Yahoo!! Now my guided reading table looks like it is REALLY ready for small groups. Not like I haven't been doing them all year...but it just looks like I know what I'm doing :0) and I'm glad I don't have to use a scrappy piece of whiteboard anymore to write with. I might even get cray and buy a magnetic pocket chart to put on the chalkboard side (who uses a chalkboard anymore!?!)
5. And I'll leave you with a reminder to enter this fabulous giveaway. I am so excited about it and whoever wins it is going to be SUPER lucky! You have until Sunday to enter to win all of these products from some wonderful bloggers and TpT creators! I am humbled that so many people reached out to be a part of this giveaway!
Now...I'm ready to enjoy my weekend!
Hope you are too :)