I always love doing these on Fridays! So many great bloggers link up each week to chat about their five most important (or random) events were from the week.
Every week Some weeks, I write about my classroom adventures. This week was JAM packed because we had Seuss filled fun. So much so that I only got about half of it done and we are doing it next week as well :)
1. I don't know how you started your week off, but mine was started off with our school system being closed due to a manhunt. I got the call Sunday night and told my hubby I didn't have to go to school on Monday because of a manhunt. He looked at me like I crazy but I made him listen to the call out so he would believe me. You can read about it if you really want to...creeper.
2. Back to Seuss fun...we made Truffula tree pencils. They were so fun to make and SO SO SO easy! You can go to my blog post to read how to make them.
3. On top of truffula trees...we made oobleck (cornstarch everywhere) and green eggs and ham today. If you haven't done green eggs and ham with your kiddos it is an awesome "how to" writing opportunity. I always say I am not going to do it again next year because it's a pain but they really love doing it.
4. I am almost to 101 (I'm going for 101...just to be different:) followers!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. This leads me to #5. I wanted to open up the opportunity to let you be a part of the giveaway I am planning on doing when I get to 101 followers. I am kind of going with a theme here so just go with it...
Needless to say, I have some AMAZING bloggy friends that have agreed to help me with my giveaway.We all love to support each other. These fantabulous bloggers have all agreed to be a part of my giveaway. Maybe you know a few of these ladies :)
What a group of rockstars! I am going to be putting together the giveaway (fingers crossed) this weekend. If you would like to donate something, please let me know by Sunday. You can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a restful weekend :)