1. It's been awhile since I've linked up for Five for Friday...I got lots of stuff from this week I want to share. First, my favorite thing from this week has been 100 Acts of Kindness. I have loved seeing the kids take their talk about kindness and turn it in to action. The parents have been really receptive and our classroom has turned around for the better :)
2. I got this shirt in the mail today. I am a die hard Friday Night Lights fan....I think I am a few years too late. It's Friday night...I'm sitting on the couch, watching Coach Taylor and wearing my new shirt...whatever.
3. I am really excited about using my Valentine Literacy Activity pack next week. I started doing some of the centers this week and the kids have loved it. We are going to be reading some of my favorite Valentine books next week.
4. Today was our 100th day of school. The kids dressed up as 100 year olds. I wish I could put up some pictures because they were SO SO cute! I found this walking cane at Party City. I walked around with it all day. There is an "Dirty Old Man Repellent" on the front of it and it squeaks as you walk with it. The kids thought it was funny...we had a fun day :)
5. I've been drinking Spark during the school day. I'm a bit of a health freak... so this is SO much better than coke or diet coke. I have some days where I don't think I can make it past noon because I'm so tired! It's from Advocare if you are interested in trying it!
I think that's it for now! Happy Friday y'all!